There are many ways you can contribute to THAW. From making a donation to becoming an advocate for the low-income customer, we truly appreciate your support.
- Online: Secure Credit Card Donation Form.
- Phone: Call our donation line at 1-800-866-THAW
- Mail: Make check payable to The Heat And Warmth Fund (THAW) and send to The Heat and Warmth Fund, Department Number 77650, PO Box 77000, Detroit, MI 48227-9901
- Matching Gifts: Make your gift go further. Many companies participate in matching gift programs. Employers sometimes double or even triple donations. To find out if your company participates in a matching gift program, contact your HR Department.
- Cents for Energy: If you are a DTE customer you can enroll in this bill round-up program that benefits THAW. To enroll click on the link on the left.
THAW is a member organization of The Coalition to Keep Michigan Warm, a group that focuses on low-income home energy issues. The Coalition’s new website is an excellent tool to stay informed, spread the word about home energy issues, and facilitate action as critical opportunities to impact policy arise.
We encourage you to visit www.coalitiontokeepmichiganwarm.com and sign up as a supporter of the Coalition.
As a coalition supporter, you can access information about home energy issues and voice your support for continued energy assistance and weatherization funding.